As a Regulated Medical Waste customer with services in Puerto Rico, you will notice the following key changes:
- A new, updated customer portal mystericycle.pr where you can find, download, and pay your invoices and billing statements, download electronic versions of paper manifests and make requests to update your service schedule.
- A re-designed invoice with improved service details and billing information, including account balances.
- A 28-day service schedule.
- A new label for your regulated medical waste containers.
- If you are only a Shred-it customer, you will not experience any changes. Customers who receive RMW services (except for Kiosk and Mail-Back) in Puerto Rico are affected by the changes.