Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Sturtevant.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Sturtevant, including:
Racine, Kenosha, Oak Creek, Burlington & Pleasant Prairie.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout Wisconsin and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
Find out today how we can help you protect your business
We care about your business needs and ensure that we are in compliance with applicable Federal and State of Wisconsin regulations. Wisconsin’s medical waste disposal regulations are managed by the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR), Division of Air and Waste, Waste and Materials Management Program. Refer to Chapter NR 526 on Medical Waste Management from the Wisconsin Administrative Code.
Infectious waste generators (shippers) can temporarily store infectious waste in individual containers near the place where the waste was generated, before moving the waste to an onsite infectious waste storage facility.
Storage cannot exceed 90 days and records should be kept of how much and to where the waste was sent.
A Medical Waste Reduction Plan, a waste audit, and filing of Infectious Waste Annual Reports are required for generators that create more than 50 lbs/month of "medical waste" (defined as infectious waste plus anything mixed with it.
Infectious Waste Annual Reports must be filed if one sends more than 50lb away for treatment in any 1 month of a year and pay a $50 filing fee.
Please complete this form and we will customize a quote to meet your business needs.
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
Interested in Our Solutions? We Can Help
Sign up to receive Stericycle’s latest news, tips and offers to help your business remain compliant
Which solution interests you?