Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Parkersburg.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Parkersburg, including:
Charleston, Morgantown, Huntington, Spencer & Wheeling.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout West Virginia and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
Find out today how we can help you protect your business
We care about your business needs and ensure that we are in compliance with applicable West Virginia regulations. West Virginia’s medical waste disposal regulations are managed by:
Office of Environmental Health Services
Public Health Sanitation Division
Infectious Medical Waste Program
350 Capital Street, Room 313
Charleston, WV 25301-3713
Large Quantity Generators (Shippers) of more than 50lbs of Regulated Medical Waste per month are required to obtain a permit from West Virginia Department of Health and Human Services. See this guidance document for further details.
Small Quantity Generators (Shippers) of less than 50lbs of Regulated Medical Waste per month are required to have a Spill Kit with:
Small Quantity Generators (Shippers) have a maximum of 30 days of storage time.
The designated area should be access controlled, kept in a non-putrescent state, with floor drains discharging directly to sanity sewers or containment systems. There should be no trash compacting or carpets/floor coverings with open seams.
Training is required for employees involved with packaging, labeling, storage, or treatment of infectious medical waste.
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
For a free quote call 888-750-6450 or complete the form
Interested in Our Solutions? We Can Help
Sign up to receive Stericycle’s latest news, tips and offers to help your business remain compliant
Which solution interests you?