Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Uvalde.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Uvalde, including:
Del Rio, Eagle Pass, Carrizo Spring, Crystal City & Bracketville.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout Texas and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
Find out today how we can help you protect your business
We care about your business needs and ensure that we are in compliance with Federal and State of Texas regulations. Medical waste in Texas is regulated by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ). Complete details on state requirements of medical waste management can be found in the Rules 326.1 to 326.89 in the Texas Administrative Code.
Texas defines Regulated Medical Waste in 5 categories:
Waste from animals that have been intentionally exposed to pathogens
Bulk blood, bulk human blood products, and bulk human body fluids
Regulated medical waste must be stored in a secure manner and location to ensure protection from theft, vandalism, unintentional human or animal exposure, rain, wind, and water. The storage area must not provide a breeding place for pests and generate noxious odors.
Generators must only release waste to transporters registered with the TCEQ.
Generators are required to obtain a signed receipt for each shipment of medical waste UNLESS it is shipped via the US Postal Service.
A file of receipts for shipments must be maintained for untreated medical waste for a period of 3 years following the date of shipment. These receipts are subject to inspection and should be available to the TCEQ during normal business hours without prior notice.
Please complete this form and we will customize a quote to meet your business needs.
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
You're about to leave stericycle.com and navigate to an external URL. Would you like to continue?
Call 866 783 9816
now or click below to complete an online form for a Free Quote.
now or complete the form below for a Free Quote.
Call 866 783 9816
or enter your details below and one of our experts will contact you.