Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Philadelphia.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Philadelphia, including:
Yeadon, Darby, Levittown, Conshohocken & Norristown.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout Pennsylvania and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
Find out today how we can help you protect your business
We care about your business needs and ensure that we are in compliance with all applicable Federal and State of Pennsylvania regulations. Medical waste disposal regulations are managed by the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP).
Chapter 284 on Regulated Medical and Chemotherapeutic Waste of the Pennsylvania Code can be found here. A guidance document by the DEP can be found here. . Complete details on state requirments can be found by contacting the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection.
Please refer to the Pennsylvania Code 271.1 for a full listing of waste classifications.
Enclosures for regulated medical waste shall be capable of being readily maintained in sanitary condition. Infectious or chemo waste should be accompanied by prominent warning signs indicating storage of this waste and cannot be commingled with other waste.
Storage of waste should prevent waste leakage or release, be secured to only authorized users, and kept in a non-putrescent state.
The secondary (outermost) container requires the following elements:
Storage Time (PA Code 284.41):
A generator (shipper) who transports, or offers for transportation, infectious or chemotherapeutic waste for offsite processing or disposal shall prepare a manifest
Please complete this form and we will customize a quote to meet your business needs.
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
You're about to leave stericycle.com and navigate to an external URL. Would you like to continue?
Call 267 386 8175
now or click below to complete an online form for a Free Quote.
now or complete the form below for a Free Quote.