Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Bismarck.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Bismarck, including:
Lincoln, Mandan, Fort Yates, New Salem & Dickinson.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout North Dakota and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
We care about your business needs and make sure that we are in compliance with applicable Federal and State of North Dakota regulations. Medical waste disposal is regulated by the Department of Health, Division of Waste Management.
Refer to this guidance document on understanding regulations and guidance on infectious waste Complete details on state requirments can be found by contacting the North Dakota Department of Health, Divison of Waste Management.
North Dakota defines infectious waste to include, but is not limited to
Cultures and stocks
Human blood and blood products
There is no maximum time limit for the storage of regulated infectious waste. Medical waste must be in containers and maintained in a non-putrescent state, using refrigeration when necessary.
Trash compactors cannot be used when storing medical waste. All waste must be in containers. Storage areas, including outdoor storage, must be labelled with the universal biohazard symbol and the word BIOHAZARD.
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
For a free quote call 888-750-6450 or complete the form
Interested in Our Solutions? We Can Help
Sign up to receive Stericycle’s latest news, tips and offers to help your business remain compliant
Which solution interests you?