Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Elizabeth.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Elizabeth, including:
Newark, Jersey City, Union, Clifton & Edison.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout New Jersey and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
We care about your business needs and make sure that we are in compliance with applicable Federal and State of New Jersey regulations. Medical waste disposal is regulated by the Department of Environmental Protection Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste.
Refer to guidance documents on regulated medical waste and solid waste regulations, and contact the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Division of Solid and Hazardous Waste for further details.
Generators of medical waste must register with the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection. Each office or location that generates regulated medical waste must be registered under state law. For more information, call (609) 984-3448.
Generators must complete an Annual Generator (shipper) Report by the 21st of July of each calendar year. For more information on the report, please call (609) 984-6620.
The New Jersey RMW Tracking Form has 6 parts.
Storage of regulated medical waste should be no longer than 1 year, be maintained in a non-putrescent state (refrigerate if necessary) or be disposed of immediately if putrescent. Outdoor storage areas should be locked and access to on-site storage should be to authorized employees.
Dental lidocaine carpules, both used and unused, are considered Regulated Medical Waste sharps in New Jersey and should, therefore, be placed into a regulated medical waste sharps container.
Call Today to Speak With Us: 844 547 1469 844 547 1469
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 5:00pm
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
For a free quote call 888-750-6450 or complete the form
Interested in Our Solutions? We Can Help
Sign up to receive Stericycle’s latest news, tips and offers to help your business remain compliant
Which solution interests you?