Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Quincy.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Quincy, including:
Macomb, Jacksonville, Pittsfield, Beardstown & Galesburg.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout Illinois and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
Find out today how we can help you protect your business
We care about your business needs and ensure that we are in compliance with applicable Federal and State of Illinois regulations. Medical waste disposal regulations are managed by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency. The Potentially Infectious Medical Waste (PIMW) regulations can be found in Title 35, Subtitle M, of the Illinois Administrative Code and may be accessed here.
Generators must create and keep on file a Waste Management Plan. The plan should describe the:
Segregation and disposal of recyclable wastes (paper products, glass, batteries, metals) in accordance with regulations
Segregation and disposal of non-recyclable wastes (polyvinyl chloride plastics, pharmaceutical waste, mercury-containing waste) in accordance with regulations
Your facility’s storage of potentially infectious medical waste must comply with the following regulations:
Lock outdoor storage areas
Limit access to authorized employees
Maintain in non-putrescent state
Maintain the integrity of packaging by not compacting containers or subjecting them to stress
Use refrigeration when necessary
Protect from animals, vermin, water, rain, and wind
For complete details on storage, transfer, labelling, and reporting requirements, please refer to the state’s information provided by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency here.
Call Today to Speak With Us: 309-740-3604 309-740-3604
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 5:00pm
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
For a free quote call 888-750-6450 or complete the form
Interested in Our Solutions? We Can Help
Sign up to receive Stericycle’s latest news, tips and offers to help your business remain compliant
Which solution interests you?