Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Dothan.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Dothan, including:
Enterprise, Ozark, Ashford, Headland & Geneva.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout Alabama and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
We care about your business needs and make sure that we are in compliance with Federal and State of Alamba regulations. Alabama’s medical waste disposal regulations can be found in Division 335-17 of the Land Divison - Medical Waste Program.
Alabama’s medical waste disposal regulations are managed by the Department of Environmental Management. Complete details on state requirements can be found by contacting the Alabama Department of Environmental Management.
A detailed Medical Waste Management Plan must be prepared and maintained by generators. See the document above for details.
Sharps are used or unused items that can cause punctures or cuts including needles, needles, IV tubing with needles, scalpel blades, syringes with or without needles, and contaminated glassware.
Storage begins after shipping container is prepared for shipment. It cannot exceed seven calendar days from the date of initial storage begins, unless waste is refrigerated at a temperature less than 45 degree Fahrenheit.
Exemption: Generators (shippers) of less than 220 lbs per month of medical waste
Storage facilities must be fully enclosed and the storage area should not be utilized for other purposes. Other storage requirements include:
Storage facilities must be conspicuously identified with signs containing either the phrase "Medical Waste," "Infectious Waste," "Biohazardous,"
or display the International Biological Hazard Symbol.
Call Today to Speak With Us: 334 641 0079 334-641-0079
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 5:00pm
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
For a free quote call 888-750-6450 or complete the form
Interested in Our Solutions? We Can Help
Sign up to receive Stericycle’s latest news, tips and offers to help your business remain compliant
Which solution interests you?