Option 1: Convenient and Safe Mail Back Program for Vaccine Sharps Disposal
- Self-service mail back model where you fill containers and ship them back for compliant disposal
- Our containers are available in a variety of sizes and were designed to accommodate an additional 20-25% more sharps waste as compared to other sharps containers of similar sizes and volumes
- The All-in-One Sharps Management mail back kit includes everything needed to properly collect and safely dispose of small quantities of sharps. With convenient auto-replenishment option, we make it easy to manage container inventory.
- Our sharps mail back containers are Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared to accept a variety of sharps. The mail back kits are Department of Transportation (DOT) compliant and USPS approved, containing everything required to send sharps waste for disposal.
To purchase a Sharps Disposal Mail Back System, visit our Online Store.
For more information, visit our Sharps Mail Back Solutions for Non-Acute Care.
Option 2: Compliant Collection and Disposal of COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Waste
- Full-service model where a Stericycle driver collects, transports and disposes of the medical waste and replenishes container supply
- Unused containers and liners allow for compact storage and easy assembly when required
- Flexible scheduling and a nationwide network to serve you where and when you need it with a 98%1 on-time service rate.
- Access to our customer portal, MyStericycle.com, to not only manage your Stericycle account (i.e. pickups, invoicing etc.), but also to complete online Biohazardous Waste Training, Department of Transportation (DOT) Training as well as other compliance resources.
Already have a Stericycle service but need additional sharps container, visit our Online Store to order some for your facility.