Convenient, credible and cost-effective medical waste services in Pasco.
* Enjoy up to 3 months free of Regulated Medical Waste Services
We offer biohazardous and medical waste disposal services throughout Pasco, including:
Yakima, Kennewick, Walla Walla, Richland & Ellensburg.
We provide you the peace of mind you need with our complete solution of medical waste disposal for your practice, facility, or business. We service thousands of customers throughout Washington and are in compliance with all State and Federal waste management regulations.
With over 25 years of experience, Stericycle provides essential services that help protect communities from harmful wastes, promotes access to healthcare services, and leads to greater consumer safety and satisfaction.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to provide you with safe, compliant and sustainable solutions.
We help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands.
Find out today how we can help you protect your business
We care about your business needs and ensure that we are in compliance with applicable Federal and State of Washington regulations. Washington’s medical waste disposal regulations are managed by individual counties. Find the links for the appropriate counties here. For King County Guidance, visit the King County site.
Medical Waste in Washington includes:
In King County, biomedical waste should be sorted and separated from other waste at the point of waste creation. It must be must be treated or delivered to a biomedical waste storage/treatment operator within 14 days, unless otherwise approved by the health officer.
It cannot be compacted or placed into the regular garbage before it is decontaminated. Trash chutes must not be used to transfer biomedical waste. Strong leak-proof plastic bags or rigid, plastic, single-use,or approved multiple-use marked containers may be used.
In King County, sharps waste must be disposed of or be transported to a storage treatment facility within 90 days starting from the time the sharps container is sealed.
They must be contained in leak-proof, rigid, puncture-resistant, break-resistant containers which are labeled and tightly lidded during storage, handling, and transport
The container holding the biomedical waste should be labeled with the international biohazard symbol, and the words "Biomedical Waste" (or words that clearly denote biomedical waste).
Please complete this form and we will customize a quote to meet your business needs.
The information provided herein is an overview that contains selected highlights of the regulations. Be sure to refer to further information available at the website of your state’s regulatory authority for full details and requirements.
1) Founded in 1989.
2) Based on 2016 data.
3) Based on 2016 data, this includes RCRA and non-RCRA pharmaceutical waste.
4) Based on missed stops report for medical waste YTD through August 2017.
5) Based on June 2016 Commercial General Liability policy with a limit of $1M each occurrence.
* Valid for new service contracts only. Offer includes up to 3 Months FREE medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions. The maximum value of the 3 Month offer is limited to $3,000 and only applies with a 60 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 2 Month offer is limited to $2,000 and only applies with a 48 month term of agreement. The maximum value of the 1 Month offer is limited to $1,000 and only applies with a 36 month term of agreement. Requires signed service agreement by 03/31/18 and activation of medical waste service and/or Steri•SafeSM Compliance Solutions account. Offer expires 03/31/18 and is valid for one-time use only. This special offer is nontransferable, cannot be applied across multiple locations, groups or national accounts. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount or special offer. Stericycle reserves the right to charge back to the customer’s account the dollar value of the offer if the medical waste service account is not active for at least 12 months.
Interested in Our Solutions? We Can Help
Sign up to receive Stericycle’s latest news, tips and offers to help your business remain compliant
Which solution interests you?