Steri•Safe℠ Value: Steri•Safe℠ OSHA Compliance Solutions at the Preferred Level
Beyond being the nation’s most trusted biohazardous waste disposal company, Stericycle has many service options to meet your facility’s needs. Our Steri-SafeSM OSHA Compliance Solutions deliver unparalleled protection by combining regulated medical waste disposal services and essential compliance tools that meet your needs.
Get a Free, No-Obligation Quote Today or Call 1.866.783.9816
Steri-Safe℠ Preferred OSHA Protects You and Your Employees
In addition to reliable and trustworthy biohazardous waste disposal pickups, our Steri-Safe℠ OSHA Compliance Solutions offer you the resources you need to protect your employees and your reputation.
The US Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) mandates that businesses put into place a variety of safeguards to protect employees on the job. Understanding these regulations and how to comply can be confusing and time-consuming.
In addition to disposal services, the Steri-Safe℠ program is designed to help you:
- Train and educate your employees about critical health and safety issues
- Quickly and easily complete safety plans and training needs
- Minimize the risk of financial strain due to unexpected OSHA fines and penalties
- Receive Safety Matters eNewsletter with important updates on compliance regulations and best practices
Steri-Safe℠ OSHA Compliance Solutions at the Preferred Level Feature an On-Site Specialist and Our Guarantee
Stericycle’s Steri-Safe℠ Preferred level provides in-person, onsite training and evaluation with a Certified Occupational Safety Specialist, who has a minimum of 30 hours of OSHA training. Our specialist will visit your facility annually, answer your questions year-round, and provide expert recommendations that help you stay compliant.
Along with your disposal pickup, Steri-Safe Preferred service includes:
- Onsite visit by a Stericycle Certified Occupational Safety Specialist for bloodborne pathogens (BBP) OSHA training and simulated OSHA evaluation with 150+ point checklist
- Evaluation of your book of Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), now called Safety Data Sheets (SDS), with expert guidance
- Review and advice on your OSHA safety plans
- Telephone and email availability of your Certified Occupational Safety Specialist throughout the year
- NO FINE. NO FAILSM. OSHA Guarantee
We’re so confident in our Steri-Safe℠ Preferred level solutions that we offer a “NO FINE. NO FAIL. Guarantee.” Follow the Steri-Safe℠ Preferred plan that we provide, and we’ll pay any potential OSHA fines relating to BBP training and medical waste practices.
Steri-Safe℠ at the Preferred Level Also Includes Our Comprehensive Online Services
- Access to bloodborne pathogens (BBP) training, delivered through Stericycle's Online Training Center for interim training needs
- Extensive collection of safety training resources in our online Safety Meeting Library
- Comprehensive, state-of-the-art online MSDS/SDS system
- OSHA Safety Plan Builder with automated inputs for state and practice-specific plans
- Special offers and discounted products
All Customers Receive Essential Tools and Training
All Stericycle regulated medical waste customers have 24/7 access with secure customer log-in to:
- Online state-specific biohazardous waste and Department of Transportation (DOT) training
- Free safety webinars, live and on-demand
- Required manifests on-demand (waste transportation records)
- Flexible, online scheduling options in a secure customer site
- OSHA and red bag educational posters