Steri-Safe OSHA Compliance Program
The Steri-Safe OSHA Compliance Program is the most complete suite of hassle-free, compliant disposal and regulatory training services in the healthcare industry. Steri-Safe is available to the vast majority of Stericycle biohazardous waste disposal customers.
Steri-Safe Offers the Most Complete OSHA Compliance Solution
As the nation’s most trusted OSHA and medical waste disposal company, we consistently provide you with a superior customer experience and high-quality OSHA services. Our Steri-Safe OSHA compliance solution is the vanguard of the industry, offering you:
- Much, much more than an OSHA Manual alone or generic OSHA forms
- Onsite and/or online training resources and tools that protect your employees and your reputation
- Regulatory expertise in OSHA medical and healthcare-related industries
- Innovative Safety Plan Builder to customize site and state-specific OSHA plans
- Continuous updates, such as quick and easy hazard communication services
In-Person, Annual Site Visit by a Certified Occupational Safety Specialist
On-Site Bloodborne Pathogens Training
Annual bloodborne pathogens (BBP) training is legally required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) for employees who may be exposed to bloodborne pathogens. Among other advantages, the Steri-Safe Preferred Service is designed to make fulfilling your annual OSHA requirement both convenient and worry-free.
On-Site Mock OSHA Evaluation
Steri-Safe Preferred Service includes annual in-person BBP training plus a simulated site evaluation — plus year-round access to your Certified Occupational Safety Specialist. Your site will receive personalized service from your own Safety Specialist who is familiar with your state and federal regulations. You’ll also receive innovative, up-to-date training, safety plans, and resources to keep your staff safe and protect your practice from fines.
Stericycle NO FINE. NO FAIL. OSHA Guarantee
When you follow our Steri-Safe Preferred Program and recommendations, we ensure that you’ll be 100% compliant with your BBP and medical waste management practices — or we’ll pay your OSHA-related fines. We call this our proprietary NO FINE. NO FAIL. Guarantee.
Online Compliance Training Complements Your Biohazard Disposal Service
Along with legally compliant biohazardous waste disposal, you’ll receive 24/7 access to online tools and online in-service training as a Steri-Safe customer.
As a Preferred or Select Customer, You Gain Exclusive Access to:
- Database of 4 Million Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS), now called Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Multimedia Steri-Safe Safety Meeting Library
- Custom Scheduled Medical Waste Pickup Services
- Online Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Innovative Safety Plan Builder
- Team of regulatory experts backing you in your compliance initiatives
- Specialty Training Resources, such as state-specific Biohazardous Waste Training, and legally-required US Department of Transportation (DOT) training