Steri-Safe OSHA Compliance Solutions
Steri-SafeSM OSHA Compliance Solutions is the most all-inclusive resource for OSHA and regulatory training services in the healthcare industry. Steri-SafeSM OSHA Compliance is available to the vast majority of Stericycle biohazardous waste disposal customers.
Get a Free, No-Obligation Quote Today or Call 1.866.783.9816
Steri-SafeSM OSHA Compliance Solutions Offer a World of Compliance Resources at Your Fingertips
As the nation’s most trusted OSHA and medical waste disposal company, we consistently provide you with a superior customer experience and high-quality OSHA services. Our Steri-SafeSM OSHA Compliance Solutions is the vanguard of the industry, offering you:
- Much, much more than an OSHA manual alone or generic OSHA forms
- On-site and/or online training resources and tools that protect your employees and your reputation
- Regulatory expertise in OSHA medical and healthcare-related industries
- Innovative Safety Plan Builder to customize site and state-specific OSHA plans
- Continuous updates, such as quick and easy hazard communication services
Online OSHA Compliance Training Complements Your Biohazard Disposal Service
With our exclusive customer portal, MyStericycle.com, we make it easy for you to stay on top of regulatory requirements with online training and tools available 24/7. Join over 1 million Stericycle customers that trust Steri∙SafeSM OSHA Compliance Solutions to meet their compliance demands for a safe and healthful workplace.
Additionally, MyStericycle.com’s Online Training Center includes access to training programs, more resource materials, learning tools, attendance and assessment reporting.
As a Steri-SafeSM OSHA Customer, You Gain Exclusive Online Access to:
- Database of 8 Million Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs), Safety Data Sheets (SDSs)
- Multimedia Steri-Safe Safety Meeting Library
- Custom Scheduled Medical Waste Pickup Services
- Online Bloodborne Pathogens Training
- Innovative Safety Plan Builder
- Team of regulatory experts backing you in your compliance initiatives
- Specialty Training Resources, such as state-specific Biohazardous Waste Training, and legally-required US Department of Transportation (DOT) training