Specialized Regulatory Compliance Programs & Training
We offer a variety of compliance services, focusing on federal regulations as well as your state and local regulations. These training services are available for companies, healthcare facilities, and businesses of all sizes.
Our Compliance Training Helps You Avoid Violations and Expensive Fines
Healthcare Compliance for Facilities and Businesses
- Steri-Safe OSHA Compliance
A suite of OSHA education and safety training resources, which are available to Stericycle customers and provide unparalleled hassle-free compliance to help keep you and your staff members protected from bloodborne pathogens risk.
- HIPAA Compliance Program
A standalone program for dentists, physicians, and other healthcare professionals with consultative services and training to ensure that your entire team is complying with privacy and security laws.
- Hospital Pharmaceutical Waste Compliance
A comprehensive program that integrates hospital pharmaceutical disposal with employee education
Recall Compliance for Manufacturers of All Types of Products
- Recall Readiness Training Consultative expertise that proactively prepares your company to know what to do in the unfortunate event of a recall.
Our Stericycle Regulatory Expertise Is Integrated Into Our Many Services
Our extensive expertise offers regulatory compliance solutions that help you comply with local, state, and federal regulations as well as industry guidance and professional association standards. Depending on your industry and the services you provide, you may be legally compelled to comply with US federal regulations monitored by:
- Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) of the Centers for Disease Control and Protection
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) of the US Department of Labor
- US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
- US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
- US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- US Department of Transportation (DOT)
- US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Our Stericycle experts can assist you with these and other regulations and safety standards that apply to you and your situation.