Patient Communication Services for Hospitals and Doctors
NotifyMD, a Stericycle company, specializes in patient communication services for physician practices, dental offices, and hospitals.
We Can Help Drive Efficiencies for You and Your Healthcare Practice or Facility
Our call centers across the United States efficiently field your inbound patient calls and help manage your outbound communications. We focus on clerical tasks, allowing you and your staff more time to focus on patient care.
When your clinical and office staff members are supported by NotifyMD patient communication services, they can concentrate on supporting you with hands-on patient care, streamlined operations, and workflow efficiencies. Our patient communication services free up your staff from disruptive clerical tasks and allows them to focus on patient care.
Our Communications Professionals Support Your Goals
Phone Calls and Communications From Your Patients
As a leader in inbound communications, we can provide you with a complete menu of patient communications services:
- Answer and manage the calls that your practice, clinic, department, or hospital receives around the clock
- Provide your daytime hospital switchboard services
- Support you with complete daytime call management
- Assist your patients with prescription refills and appointment scheduling
- Answer your after-hours calls and/or provide on-call dispatch
Phone Calls and Communications to Your Patients
Our extensive outbound communications capabilities help with appointment scheduling and follow-ups. We routinely:
- Conduct patient outreach calls to encourage scheduling of recommended screenings
- Book appointments to fit your scheduling needs
- Remind patients of appointments
- Issue pre-operative instructions
- Conduct follow-up calls and deliver confidential lab results to secure, password-protected mailboxes
- Evaluate patient satisfaction via live or automated surveys
When patient communications are managed in a closed loop, NotifyMD can contribute to reducing readmissions and improving patient satisfaction.