Our hospital waste services offer compliant disposal of medical waste, sharps, RCRA hazardous wastes, pharmaceuticals, and integrated services.
Your Hospital Can Rely on Our 20+ Years of Medical Waste Disposal Experience
We’ve offered regulated medical waste disposal services to hospitals like yours since 1990. Today, we continue that legacy of clinical waste compliance, offering biohazardous waste services to hospitals and healthcare facilities of all sizes across the United States and the globe.
Our disposal services meet the varied waste disposal needs of your pharmacy, laboratory, environmental services, and patient care areas, while our communications services help you connect with your most important asset — your patients and their families.
We Offer the Diverse Regulated Waste Expertise Hospitals Require
Your hospital’s system of diverse departments, services, and buildings produce different types of wastes that are covered by diverse compliance requirements, best practices, and standards.
Over the years, we’ve expanded our suite of hospital waste services, providing not only compliant disposal of biohazards, but also the services, resources, and, in some cases the additional manpower, you need to keep your hospital compliant.
As a hospital, integrated delivery network (IDN), or multisite medical center, we now offer you an array of regulated disposal, compliance, and patient communications services.
- Medical Waste Management and Compliance Training
- Sharps Disposal Service and Comprehensive Sharps Management Service
- Rx Waste Compliance Service
- Hazardous Waste Disposal
- Integrated Waste Stream Solutions
- Hospital Waste Consulting
- Patient Communication Services
The Stericycle Advantage for Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities Nationwide
For hospitals, medical centers, and other healthcare facilities, we offer the competitive advantages you need:
- Deep hospital experience with an emphasis on today’s changing healthcare environment
- Knowledgeable experts who stay abreast of ever-changing requirements of local, state, and federal agencies, as well as The Joint Commission
- Trained consultants who help facilitate your onsite compliance and prepare you for surveys
- Online access to waste manifests and other required records
- Proven green and compliant solutions
- Largest nationwide network of treatment, storage, and disposal facilities