Services for Dental Offices
Stericycle provides OSHA-required bloodborne pathogens training for dental healthcare personnel, sharps disposal service, amalgam disposal, and dental waste services.
Biohazardous Waste Disposal Service, Annual Bloodborne Pathogens Compliance Training, and Safety Training for Dental Office Personnel
Whether you're an existing dental clinic, opening a new office, or buying another dentist’s practice, we understand that you have unique disposal needs plus the day-to-day demands of your dental practice. To help protect you and your staff, Stericycle offers a variety of compliant dental waste services, safety training resources, and call management services.
- Annual OSHA-Required Bloodborne Pathogens Training for Dental Healthcare Personnel
- Online Safety Meetings
- Sharps Disposal and "Red Bag" Waste Services
- Mercury and Dental Amalgam Mailback Disposal
- Photographic Fixer and Glutaraldehyde Disposal in Select Geographic Areas
- Patient Communication Services
- Compliant Pharmaceutical Disposal for non-RCRA Medications
- HIPAA and HITECH Compliance Program
Compliant OSHA-Required Bloodborne Pathogens Training for You and Your Dental Office Personnel
As an employer, you are responsible for the safety of your dental hygienists and others who may be exposed to bloodborne pathogens while caring for your dental patients. We understand the particular needs and concerns of dental clinics, and we can help protect you and reduce risk with online and/or onsite training to meet your annual requirements.
Dental Continuing Education
Stericycle offers the following trainings:
- Bloodborne pathogens (BBP) training, presented in-person, onsite by a Stericycle certified occupational safety specialist
- Online bloodborne pathogens training
- Online Department of Transportation hazardous materials training
- Online biohazardous waste training
Stericycle provides you with verification of attendance for completed trainings. Complete information about dental continuing education and training may be obtained by contacting Stericycle.
Approved PACE Program Provider FAGD/MAGD credit.
Approval does not imply acceptance by a state or provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from November 14, 2012 to December 31, 2015. Provider ID 217622.