We offer a variety of compliance services including OSHA and HIPAA, which focus on federal regulations as well as your state and local regulations. These services are available for companies, healthcare facilities, and businesses of all sizes.
Steri-SafeSM Compliance Solutions: Compliance, Covered. Be Steri-SafeSM
Steri∙SafeSM Compliance Solutions help you manage OSHA, HIPAA and Coding Compliance confidently and conveniently by keeping you one step ahead of regulatory demands. All Steri-SafeSM Compliance Solutions offer:
- Online Training Center
- Streamlines training, delivery and attendance tracking, giving you more time to spend on what matters most.
- Site-Level Reporting
- Lets you easily manage training across multiple locations.
- Regulatory Updates
- Provide information to keep you up-to-date, confident and compliant.
- Option of Preferred Level On-Site Services
- Available to give you support by compliance specialists including facility evaluations, employee training and answers to your questions year-round.
- 10% Discount on Healthcare Products
- Saves you money on sharps containers, mailback disposal, infection control, and safety items.
Our Stericycle Regulatory Expertise Is Integrated Into Our Many Services
Our extensive expertise offers regulatory compliance solutions that help you comply with local, state, and federal regulations as well as industry guidance and professional association standards. Depending on your industry and the services you provide, you may be legally compelled to comply with US federal regulations monitored by:
Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the US Department of Agriculture (USDA)
The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) of the Centers for Disease Control and Protection
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) of the US Department of Labor
US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP)
US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
US Department of Transportation (DOT)
US Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)