Red Bags, Box Liners, and Medical Gloves
Stericycle offers exceptional convenience and efficiency to promote compliance with your medical waste disposal regulations.
Buy Red Bags, Liners, and Gloves for Your Specific Needs
Along with biohazardous waste disposal services, we offer the products you need to safely dispose of your regulated medical waste.
- Red bags, yellow bags, and red box liners
- Medical exam gloves
Use Red Bags and Liners That Meet Medical Waste Disposal Regulations
- Satisfy California requirements per California State Medical Waste Management Act (Chapter 2-117630)
- Meet Florida and new US Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations
Along with other personal protective equipment, gloves provide an excellent protective barrier for you and your staff members, preventing exposure to potentially infectious blood, body fluids, and other biohazards. Moreover, both the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards require that gloves be worn when it can be reasonably anticipated that workers may have hand contact with blood, other potentially infectious materials, mucous membranes, non-intact skin and when handling or touching contaminated items or surfaces.
Our exam gloves offer you:
- Consistent quality from leading national brands
- Range of glove sizes comfort and touch
Barrier effectiveness (strength and durability for the task at hand), and employee allergy or sensitivity are factors to consider when purchasing your gloves. Stericycle offers 3 types of gloves, each of which may be appropriate in specific situations:
- Vinyl medical exam gloves
- Latex, natural rubber, exam gloves
- Nitrile medical exam gloves